Author: Yellow Duckie
•01:38
The sign of mushrooms blossoming carries a reminder that summer will soon be over (at least to me). This time of the year ( Aug - Sept) is where many will visit their secret spot where they would rather not share with you to harvest mushrooms.

Although I personally did not get a chance to experience such joy of harvesting them but I get to buy them at the store. Chanterelle seems to be in season although I was told that it is not yet the season for it but it's widely sold everywhere!


Apart from the edible mushrooms that springs to life, one has to be cautious about those that are none edible. You can see them all over the field and side walks. It's easy to tell if they are non-edible: it will stay there for weeks until they rot. I wished I could have them on my frying pan...




This entry was posted on 01:38 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On August 30, 2008 at 2:11:00 AM GMT+3 , Anonymous said...

Well, all I can say is. Im hungry.

 
On August 30, 2008 at 2:13:00 AM GMT+3 , Anonymous said...

i'm also into those things. care to give some advice?